My dream job : น.ส.นิชาภา อ้วนเต็ม 5810300847

     I have lots of dreams to become I want to do everything. of dreams is a tour guide because I like to travel. I love adventure and I have fun every time. I went out to see what’s new across the world meet people and find my self on the other side. I didn’t choose that kind of love to travel so, I like to think of it the natural attractions, temples and even night life All of which are attractive as well But I want to be a tour guide in tourism more than such as natural forestry national park or nature doesn’t stop in the same place at different times, and the tour guide is a dream job for me.

Presentation : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xzWoK3jCU-wDBqPFFMg0cqzxzCLtp_51

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

a global conservation project

My dream job : น.ส.เมธาพร ทองแท้ 6010502659