My dream job : น.ส.เมธาพร ทองแท้ 6010502659

Good Morning everybody. Today I'll talk about my dream job.

I think everybody has your dreams about the job you want to do. In Thailand, the popular student's dream jobs in 2017 are businessman, engineer, doctor, interpreter and teacher

I have my dream job too. I used to want to be a nurse like my mother. Because I think only nurse and doctor can help people. But when I grow up I've know that every job can do good things not only help people like doctor and nurse. So now I want to be a programmer. Because when I was 18 I've studied programming in my school. I like this subject so much. I think in the future technology will be a part of our life. Programmer will build the program to make people have more comfortable life.

There are many factors to choose a job. And I think family and schooling are relevant to the kind of work you will do in the future. Family and school teach and cultivate so many things to you. And It’s may be a factor in your career choice. If you choose the right career for you. It will make you have a happy life


Presentation : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VqP5A7F22UuDMVAHfSvPK2yY7a1dXBcc

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

My dream job : น.ส.นิชาภา อ้วนเต็ม 5810300847

a global conservation project