My passion : น.ส.กุลชญา คลังมนตรี 6010505259

        Tourism in Thailand some people may think it's boring and not interesting but why Foreigners so popular?
         From the chart,you can see the difference between Foreigner and Thai Tourism.Of course,our country must be good but we never met it.
         In our country has 4 regions North,South,Central and Northeast.
         In the North has many mountains and forests.In the South has beautiful beaches.In the Central has beautiful temples.And in the Northeast has many cliffs.
         Most people like to tour at north and northeast at winter season and the south at summer because in that time there was the most beautiful area But I think I will tour every season because not matter the time I go it's beautiful same in same country.

Presentation : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1R2_Qk6Re5qPgNDeG0gdFBKNNzwI88gUw

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

My dream job : น.ส.นิชาภา อ้วนเต็ม 5810300847

a global conservation project

My dream job : น.ส.เมธาพร ทองแท้ 6010502659