a local intiative in your area or school

      At the moment people are have an awareness of the global warming.The best way to solve this problem is start from ourselves. In Thailand many school teach their students how to be part of the solutions to global warming.My school do it too. In my school my teacher teach us to waste segregation .And there are three type of waste bins for general wasted, wet wasted and recycle wasted.
      I always have the question that how waste segregation help the global warming. Now I know it, If you can't segregation the waste you will dispose it in the wrong way. For example if you dispose the plastic by burn it out that will emission greenhouse gas. So if you segregation the waste you can choose the right way to dispose any type of waste.
      I think the best way to solve this problem is everybody should segregation the wasted and don't do the thing that can increse the greenhouse gas.

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

My dream job : น.ส.นิชาภา อ้วนเต็ม 5810300847

a global conservation project

My dream job : น.ส.เมธาพร ทองแท้ 6010502659