My dream job : นางสาวสุภัสสร แสงกล้า 5710101109

    Now, I don't have dream but I have expectation and faith. I trust myself I will be a person who I am. Doing thing which I love . You might see me a weird girl. I don't need doing only thing . I have just thought I will do everything which I want to do . If I need to sing, I will sing. If I need to dance, I will dance . Of course , if I need draw or write , I will do it ! Although my action don't have anyone interested . I will be the Artist someday.
    I want to be the Artist because this career has many advantages ,such as outstanding, unique. I can be myself and the one piece in the world.Finally, people have really happiness as they do job which they love and passionate it

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

My dream job : น.ส.นิชาภา อ้วนเต็ม 5810300847

a global conservation project

My dream job : น.ส.เมธาพร ทองแท้ 6010502659